Welcome to Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health!
Ready to get started? Let's Grow Together!
Click here to request an appointment for a new client
Already scheduled an appointment? We are excited to work with you! Please complete the following steps before your first appointment:
1. Register for the Patient Portal by clicking here. The patient portal allows for secure and encrypted communication between you and your provider. We ask that clients only send messages to their provider by using the portal, because e-mail between you and your provider may not be secure and encrypted according to HIPAA standards. Having trouble logging into the portal? Please review our Patient Portal FAQ!
2. Please read and complete the following documents by clicking on each link below prior to your first appointment:
Provider-Patient Services Agreement
Key Policies Summary Statement
Acknowledgement of Receipt of New Patient Paperwork
Authorization for Release of Information to Primary Care Physician
Agreement for Services for a Minor
Informed Consent to Treatment with an Individual Under Supervision
Credit Card on File
We believe in empowering growth for our patients, our employees, and our community according our core values, and we look forward to working with you in pursuit of your own personal goals.
Mid-Atlantic's Core Values:
- I believe! We believe that all people can grow.
- I care! We genuinely care about others.
- I've got this! We can be depended on as a source of support.
- What's next? We are innovators and leaders in our field.
We offer outpatient therapy, testing and psychiatric services.
Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health combines the expertise of our diverse professional staff of licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and therapists with a comprehensive array of proven outpatient therapy, testing, and psychiatric approaches to inspire and support each individual, family, or group to reach their fullest potential. We also offer consulting and training services in educational, medical, forensic, business, and other settings as well as partner with various community and professional organizations to take an active role in enhancing quality mental healthcare in the area. We welcome new patients and referrals!
We are a diverse group of licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists with expertise in a variety of areas, which allows us to meet all your outpatient mental health needs through one practice.