Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health
Combines the expertise of our diverse professional staff of licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and therapists with a comprehensive array of proven outpatient assessment and treatment approaches to inspire and support each individual, family or group to reach their fullest potential. We also offer consulting and training services in educational, medical, forensic, business and other settings as well as partner with various community and professional organizations to take an active role in enhancing quality mental health care in the area. We welcome new patients and referrals!
Mid-Atlantic utilizes proven outpatient assessment and treatment approaches to inspire and support each individual, family or group to reach their fullest potential. We offer a variety of services to meet the needs of our community including:
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals and our community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
As a convienence to our patients we encourage you to review policies and complete your new patient paperwork at home and bring it with you to your first appointment. Click below to get started:
If you are a new patient, welcome! Please click the link below to connect to our New Patient Page!
General Patient Forms
- Consent for Release of Information to Primary Care Physician
- Agreement for Services for a Minor
- General Consent Form
- Payment Plan Agreement Form
- Assessment FAQ
- Release of Information for Assessment
- Psychological Testing Opt-out of Primary Care Physician Contact
- Electronic Report Consent
Medication Management Patient Forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that your provider has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with our providers. We look forward to your first visit.